3.10.10

conversation on gchat

[andrew: alfie i didn't know you were raised catholic that explains everything.]






me: hey


whats up


andrew: haha honestly?


i'm drinking whiskey and apple cider.



me: hahahha


awesome


question


who is this?


andrew: andrew sturgess


me: oohh shit it really is you


mystery solved


anddrew: ya i saw your fb thing i was like oh crap i hope i didn't super creep u out.


me: no i was curious


what about me being catholic explain


this might help my writing


andrew: : o h the guilt thing


me: haha yes





















me: do i look guilty?


andrew: : catholics who are at all subversive are like, not as gung ho about shit


me: i am gung ho?


andrew: no you're not that gung ho


me: im actually an athesist ... dont tell god.


andrew: : i'm an agnostic, don't tell non-god


me: i wont



andrew: : ok at the risk of making grand statements about your inner workings, haha




andrew: : like, from what i know about you, you seem to go back and forth between being kind of a fuck-the-world hermit and then a gregarious people person


me: so what do you think that means


andrew: : umm, idk i do the same thing, and the catholic guilt thing is part of it


me personally, like i don't feel comfortable in my own skin half the time


Sent at 1:00 PM on Sunday


me: but


i dont feel guilty

2 comments:

ted said...

Some people think the world is their playground.

Other people believe they are the world's playground.

Catholics don't have any idea what playgounds are.

I was confirmed, I should know.

Get up off of me slide.

alfie said...

i was confirmed too. my parents made me. i was like 15 years old.