2.1.10

an internet chat with megan

alfie i need to practice painting people but my full length is nailed to the wall of my hotel room
megan
your hotel room? hahah
alfie my room at my parents house

is a hotel room

there are no personal things

ground level
megan
ahhaha
alfie
like the under earth dwelling monster

everything me is hidden

its funny'

i dont mind so much

i dont need everyone seeing me

the neighborhood might see me naked i have no curtains

im exposed
megan
ahhaha are you drunk?
alfie
nooo im sick

and delirious

ive been asleep for like

2 days
megan
lucky duck
alfie
i painted a man today from my mind

im scared to ask people to pose for me

it will be a scene from titanic
megan
why?

alfie
i feel like its too intimate

1 comment:

Adam brock said...

I love yous twos. Both separately, and as an entity.