12.6.09

ellen

ellen,
i wonder what you are doing right now. i am sitting on my mattress. did you know my mattress was only 50 dollars? not used brand new. my mind is a little cloudy today so excuse me if i don't come across clearly. i may not come across clearly because i don't know what i am trying to say. i regret to inform you that this happens often. i wonder if you are watching something on your projector. that's what i would be doing. you have a good movie collection. a good movie collection is like a boyfriend waiting at home for you that doesn't ask questions about your day or hassle you. i think you are lucky. i have a confession i corrected all the spelling mistakes in this letter as i was typing because i hate the red squiggly lines underneath the words and not for my love of spelling or grammar.

tomorrow should be fun

-
alfie