29.12.08

so how was your christmas

REALLY.

i cant sleep so i am up thinking that everything i say is not really important. if i was really actually at the keyboard and my fingers were not haunted right now i would maybe go to bed. instead i will confess that i watched "the city" tonight. this show reminded me of gossip girl. except those girls are really bad at the acting they pretend to not do. why are they such dead talkers?

i realized today that no matter what, my work will never be consistent. and i guess this can be bad or good. depending on how you look at it. i just need diverse stimulation for my brain. i think that might be healthy like acai berries or omega 3s and avoiding wheat. or whatever.

1 comment:

ellen frances said...

I watched the city too. I kept watching it even tho it was sort of like I was watching nothing at all. Weird.